Of all the IPTV apps I've used on Mac, this is by far the easiest to use and most stable. Cloud sync is a wonderful addition and something I wish all IPTV apps had. Unfortunately, it's missing a vital feature in EPG support. Until EPG support is added, I'll have to use the GSE IPTV app instead. The following guide contains a list of the Best Free IPTV Apps for streaming Live TV. IPTV or Internet Protocol Television is a way for cord-cutters to stream live television through the internet. Oftentimes, IPTV is a paid service that users can expect to pay anywhere from $10-20/month.
This tutorial is made from an LG Smart TV but should be the same process as on a Samsung TV.
1 > Installing the application Smart IPTV on Smart TV
There are 2 ways to install the application, either directly from the LG Store -which is the simplest way- or via a USB Drive for some models.
Best Iptv App For Mac
Installing from the LG store:
2 > Start Application
Start the application, The screenshot below shows Smart IPTV interface. What we are interested in for now is the MAC address of the Smart IPTV.
** If your app is not activated you will be required to purchase to activate for One time charge**
3 > Configuring the application
To use your bestbuyiptv.co streams, you should visit this page:
1. Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
2. Download M3U (m3u_plus) playlist from the account link you received from IPTV Premium (or resellers) and select the M3U for this field.
4. If you did everything correctly, the message “success …” appears with the number of channels.
A. For using an online playlist (the account link can be posted here Smart IPTV).
Best Iptv App For Macbook
B. If you want to reset all your changes to default.
4 > Watch and Enjoy
Restart the Smart IPTV app in order to make the changes we just made.
You should now be able to see the channels list.
Warning: If you have Samsung smart tv you will notice that Samsung remove Smart IPTV from Samsung store.
If you already have purchased IPTV service and installed it on your Samsung smart tv, you need to Disable Auto-update feature of this app or install Smart IPTV app via USB.
Follow the steps below to stop auto update on your SAMSUNG TV
- Go to Settings.
- Select Support.
- Select Software Update.
- Select Auto Update.
- Select OFF
Install SIPTV app Manually via USB
- Download smart IPTV app
- Extract and place on the ROOT of your USB Stick
- Place in your SAMSUNG TV USB slot
- Power your TV
- Wait for the application will install
Note: After uploading m3u list if you have “check URL 1 message”. It might be siptv app server problem. There is 2 ways to solve this problem
– Please add the link m3u again then turn TV off for 2 minutes to clear TV cache then turn the TV on
-Change the DNS in setting of Smart TV to another one like 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168
Youtube Tutorial for Smart IPTV https://youtu.be/HmGA2yDN_60
Contact us for more information:
What you can read next
Sapphire Secure IPTV helps you to get rid of cable or satellite connections. It is an economical way to get entertained on comparing with other online services. Sapphire Secure delivers 4000+ HD live channels at a lower price. Sapphire Secure can be accessed on Android supported devices like Android TV and phones, Amazon Firestick, Nvidia Shield, etc. This article deals with the procedure to install Sapphire Secure IPTV.
Steps to Register on Sapphire Secure
- To register a new account on Sapphire Secure, visit the official page of Sapphire Secure or click the URL (https://sapphiresecure.net/).
- Now, make a Tap on the cart icon from the top right corner and click on the Start Shopping button
- Select a hosting service from the shown Shared Hosting plans and click on the Order Now button. For example, select the Gold Plus+ plan where you can add up to 3 websites and unlimited Bandwidth.
Note: Only Plus+ plan comes with adult channels
- On the next page, you have to choose the billing cycle on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annually basis and click Continue.
- In Billing details, you need to create a new account by filling up your information, billing address and password.
- At last, provide your payment details and click the Checkout button on the right side.
Perfect! Now you have registered with Sapphire Secure. The confirmation mail with username and password will be sent to your given email id.
Related: Epic IPTV – Stream 3200+ TV Channels
How to Set up Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick
Before starting the installation of any apps, you must turn on the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option. It is a simple process, as mentioned below.
- Select Settings from the home screen
- Click on My Fire TV and followed by Developer options
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
Follow the instructions given below to install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Amazon Firestick
1. At first, select the search icon from the home screen and type in as Downloader using the on-screen keyboard or voice search. Then click on Downloader from the suggestions list.
2. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games column.
3. Click the Download Button.
4. To open the Downloader app, click on the Open icon.
5. When asks for permission to access your files, select the Allow option.
6. Tap OK on the Quick Start Guide popup.
7. When asked to enter the website URL that you want to load or to download files, type in the URL as http://bit.ly/2mq26yh and click on the Go option.
Note: Press the OK button on your Firestick remote to access the keyboard.
8. After the downloading process, select the Install option.
9. Click Done after the installation of Sapphire Secure.
10. Now, you will be taken back to the Downloader where you have to select the delete option to free your device space.
11. Again click Delete for confirmation.
12. From your home screen, long-press the home button for a few seconds on your Firestick remote. Then select the Apps option.
13. Select Sapphire Secure shortcut and press the options button (Sandwich icon) on your Fire TV remote.
14. Select the move option from the shown list.
15. Move Sapphire Secure to the top.
16. Now, launch the Sapphire Secure app and enter your registered username and password.
That’s it. You have finished installing Sapphire Secure.
Related: Silent Ghost IPTV
Sapphire Secure – Features
- Buy extra connections
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Sports packages
- Unlocked IP location
- M3U URL equipped
- More than 4000 live channels HD
To watch live channels on affordable prices, use Sapphire Secure IPTV. It is one of the best IPTV services based on quality and cost. Sapphire Secure doesn’t provide any collection of movies or TV shows
Visit IPTV Player Guide for more IPTV related tips & Tricks.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.