BMW INPA Software is BMW diagnostics software that connects to all the systems and modules on BMW cars, not just engine like generic scanners, it reads BMW trouble codes and gives live diagnostics and data and GUI pages and test functions. BMW INPA software works with INPA K+DCAN Interface. VXDAS.COM has INPA K+DCAN cable with and without switch for BMW. Here provide INPA windows 7 download link here.
- Bmw Inpa Ediabas 5.0.2 Download
- Bmw Ediabas Inpa V 5.0 2 Download
- Bmw Inpa Ediabas 5.0 2 Download Windows 10
- Bmw Inpa Ediabas 5.0.2 Download
INPA Windows 7 Download
Software version: 5.0.2 (tested ok)
Inpa 5.0.2 bmw download. New BMW INPA K+DCAN USB cable with FT232RQ Chip with Switch, works on BMW with 8 pin and with K-LINE protocol. BMW INPA K+CAN With FT232RQ Chip with Switch Interface USB OBD2 for BMW - INPA/Ediabas - K+DCAN allows full diagnostic of BMW from.
VXDAS team also glad to share the installation guide for INPA software with Win7 32bit. Check details below:
We suggest to start with a fresh Windows 7 32 bit to get the BMW INPA software done, because this can help to collect necessary configuration files of INPA 5.0.2.
To avoid further problems, it’s better to disable Windows auto update during the INPA Windows 7 installation process.
After entering your product key, screen will pop up security message.
Select ‘Ask me later’, this will prevent Windows 7 from automatically installing any updates.
If your installing from pre-SP1 Windows 7 media, we’d rather highly recommend that you manually install two Microsoft updates:
First one: System Update Readiness Tool (KB947821):
Second one: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (KB976932):
During testing pre-SP1 Windows 7 no longer displayed a mouse pointer, after successfully installing EDIABAS & WinKFP and rebooting the system.
Follow steps 2 through 6 of the installation guide. During the EDIABAS & WinKFP install (step 3), select Windows XP (this is not mentioned in the installation guide.)
For all other selections, accept the default and click Weiter which is German for ‘further’.
The first time you attempt to install EDIABAS & WinKFP (step 3), regsvr32 maybe fail to register two Windows ActiveX controls.
Certainly, this is normal, upon re-installation everything will work properly.
Click on OK and then click on the large red circle with a white X at the bottom of the screen to see the second regsvr32 error.
Then click on OK to acknowledge the second error.
Press any key to exit the EDIABAS OBD setup program. Don’t be concerned about any registry key warnings, this installation of EDIABAS will never be used.
When prompted to reboot, select Nein for ‘No’ and then click on Beenden or ‘End’ to exit the installation program. Go to Control Panel and uninstall the program.
Once you have uninstalled the program, reinstall it. On the second attempt, the ActiveX controls will register properly.
This time, select Ja for ‘Yes’ and reboot.
Even with SP1 installed, on occasion the system will no longer display a mouse pointer after rebooting the system at this point.
If this happens, depress the Windows logo key (on some keyboards it may have an icon of a house instead) to display the Start menu.
Depress the right arrow key once and then depress Enter to initiate a proper shutdown. When powered back on, the system should have a functional mouse pointer.
Continue with steps 4-6 in the installation guide.
At the completion of step 5, the Windows Program Compatibility Assistant may appear. So click on ‘This program installed correctly.’
At this point you could optionally install the latest EDIABAS/INPA update (ES-76) from FAL’s EA-90X distribution.
We don’t recommend doing so as the latest INPA scripts are in German and not necessary for coding.
Now you have the base INPA scripts and configuration files that you’ll need to get the latest version of INPA (5.0.6) up and running.
Then copy the the INPA CFGDAT and SGDAT folders to removable media for safe keeping. They are located in C:EC-APPSINPA.
If you were to install the K+DCAN drivers from Windows Update, set the cable to COM1, etc.
Now the battery and ignition clamps maybe working properly.
INPA 5.0.2 is are not totally compatible with the latest SP Daten files (i.e. 50.2). So let’s move on to installing BMW Standard Tools 2.12.
Links to BMW Standard Tools 2.12 and NCS Expert profiles can be found in this post:
SP Daten 50.2 can be found in this thread:
Blow away your previous installation of Windows and start over with a fresh install. INPA 5.0.2 made changes to the Windows registry etc.
Now that we have the two folders needed to bootstrap INPA 5.0.6, it’s best to reinstall Windows.
If your installing from pre-SP1 Windows 7 media, don’t forget to install the System Update Readiness Tool (KB947821). And also Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (KB976932.)
In addition, because this will hopefully be your final re-installation of Windows, we suggest that you manually install one additional Microsoft update:
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1:
When the K+DCAN cable is initially plugged in, Windows will indicate that the device driver was not successfully installed.
Click on the white box circled above when it appears to change the driver update settings.
Click on ‘Change setting’
Select ‘Always install the best driver software from Windows Update’ then click on Save Changes’
Windows Update will install the latest FTDI drivers needed for the one stop electronics.com K+DCAN cable.
Please notice that the FTDI driver has defaulted to USB Serial Port COM3.
You also need to change this to COM1 and then click on ‘Close’
Click on the Windows Start button to display the Start menu.
In the Start Search box type the following command and depress Enter to launch Device Manager:
When Device Manager opens, click on the arrow to the left of ‘Ports (COM & LPT)’ to expand the Ports device tree. After that, double-click on ‘USB Serial Port (COM3)’ to open the device properties.
Click on the ‘Port Settings’ tab and then click on the ‘Advanced’ button to display the Advanced Settings for COM3.
Then change the COM Port Number to COM1 and the Latency Timer to 1 msec and click ‘OK’
The USB Serial Port should be set to COM1. Close Device Manager.
Install BMW Standard Tools 2.12.
Accept the defaults and then click ‘Next’
When prompted to select additional tasks, de-select the ‘Execute backup and restore wizard’ selections under Data backup.
You don’t have an existing installation of BMW Standard Tools to backup. Click ‘Next’
Click ‘OK’ to acknowledge that the backup wizard has been deactivated.
When the Hardware Interface Settings screen appears, select ‘USB to serial adapter’ then click ‘Next’
Then click ‘Finish’ to complete the BMW Standard Tools setup and restart your computer.
When the User Account Control dialog box appears, select Yes to allow the Windows Command Processor to make changes to your computer.
Copy the Windows ActiveX control MSFLXGRD.OCX to C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32 and manually register it.
Then copy the Windows ActiveX control RICHTX32.OCX to C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32 and manually register it.
Overwrite the INPA initialization file in the C:EC-APPSINPACFGDAT folder with the INPA.INI from your saved CFGDAT folder.
Bmw Inpa Ediabas 5.0.2 Download
C:>copy X:CFGDATINPA.INI C:EC-APPSINPACFGDAT /v /y1 file(s) copied.
Copy the INPA scripts and configuration files from your saved CFGDAT and SGDAT folders.
C:>copy X:CFGDAT*.ENG C:EC-APPSINPACFGDAT /v14 file(s) copied.
Then C:>copy X:SGDAT*.IPO C:EC-APPSINPASGDAT /v468 file(s) copied.
C:>copy X:SGDAT*.SRC C:EC-APPSINPASGDAT /v11 file(s) copied.
C:>copy X:SGDAT*.TXT C:EC-APPSINPASGDAT /v2 file(s) copied.
Now copy the group files from the SP Daten E89 folder to C:EDIABASECU.
C:>copy X:E89ECU*.GRP C:EDIABASECU /v80 file(s) copied.
Then import your daten files into WinKFP using this guide (steps 2-8)
Create a C:NCSEXPERDATENE89 folder and then copy the contents of the E89DATEN folder into it.
copy X:E89DATEN*.* C:NCSEXPERDATENE89 /v430 file(s) copied.
Then copy the contents of the E89SGDAT folder to C:NCSEXPERSGDAT.
C:>copy X:E89SGDAT*.* C:NCSEXPERSGDAT /v224 file(s) copied.
Go to the E89DATEN directory and execute the LADEN.BAT script.
You’ll receive errors at the end of the script due to the missing C:EC-APPSCARSERVER directory, ignore them.
Install the patched 32-bit NCS Expert from this thread:
Rename C:NCSEXPERBINNCSEXPER.EXE NCSEXPER.OLD
Then rename C:NCSEXPERCFGDATNCSEXPER.TXT NCSEXPER.GER
copy NCSEXPER.EXE C:NCSEXPERBIN /v
copy NCSEXPER.TXT C:NCSEXPERCFGDAT /v
Then copy the NCS Expert profiles to the C:NCSEXPERPFL folder.
copy *.PFL C:NCSEXPERPFL /v
Ok, finished and congratulations!
VXDAS team kindly note:
Bmw Ediabas Inpa V 5.0 2 Download
It’s better to install the BMW INPA software in Windows XP, it will be more stable when use.
Bmw Inpa Ediabas 5.0 2 Download Windows 10
Here is the installation guide of Win XP for INPA software:
Professional Diagnostic Solution & Service Supplier
Bmw Inpa Ediabas 5.0.2 Download
Follow Us To Get More Free Resource
Inpa 5.0.2 download for Bmw Inpa k+can usb interface install guide
For bmw Inpa k+can usb interface is Ediabas K+DCAN obd2 usb Interface. Need for BMW INPA Edibas software, free download link. Want for bmw BMW INPA k can OBD2 USB Cable install tutorial. Below OBD2Tuning sharing Inpa 5.0.2 download for Bmw Inpa k+can usb interface install guide.
Inpa k+can obd2 diagnostic interface inpa kcan usb cable for bmw
Inpa 5.0.2 download for Bmw Inpa k+can usb interface install guide:
Step 1. Download for BMW INPA Edibas 5.0.2 software
Step 2. Setup/Configure obd2tuning inpa OBD2 USB Cable. How to do this:
1. Put the DVD that comes with the INPA K+CAN cable into the DVD drive on your PC.
2. Plug the cable to a USB port on your PC, and do not remove it until the installation is finished.
3. Once the cable hooks up with your PC, go to Control Panel – System – click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.
4. Find the entry USB Serial Port’ in the ‘Ports’ section of Device Manager. It should read ‘USB Serial Port (COMX)’.
5. Right-click the above and select ‘Properties’, then click the ‘Port Settings’ Tab and then click ‘Advanced’.
6. Change the ‘Com Port Number’ entry to ‘COM1′.
7. Change the ‘Latency Timer (msec)’ to ’1′.
8. Click ‘OK’ and close all the windows, restart your PC to confirm all the changes.
Step 3. Install obd2tuning INPA/EDIABAS 5.02 software
1. Unzip the download file of obd2tuning BMW INPA K+CAN software and you’ll find an .NRG file. This is a CD image that you will need to burn to a CD or the software would not work.
2. Go into this folder ‘/REFERENZ/INSTALL/’, right-click ‘INSTPROG.exe’ and select ‘Properties’, click the Compatibility tab and change the dropdown to Windows XP, also tick ‘Run As Administrator’, then click ‘Ok’, then double-click the file to run the installation.
3. Select language and click ‘Next’.
4. Select ‘Next’ until asked for ‘Configuration’, scroll to ‘BMW Group Rectification Programs UK’, click ‘Next’.
6. Select ‘Next’ and allow the installation to start.
7. After a minute or so, installation will complete, close the Window.
Step 4. Verify environment variables
1. Go into Control Panel – System – Advanced System Settings.
2. Select ‘Environment Variables’ and make sure that the System Variables ‘TMP’ and ‘TEMP’ both contain the path ‘C:EDIABASBin’ within the ‘Value’ string – for instance “C:WindowsTemp;C:EDIABASBin”.
Step 5. Prepare Installation Files
Extract the contents of the file ‘INPA_502_Updated.rar’.
Step 6. Install BMW OBD2 Tools
1. Find the file ‘Step 1_ Install BMW Tools.exe’ from the extracted file in step, right-click it and select ‘Properties’.
2. Click the Compatibility tab and change the dropdown to Windows XP, tick ‘Run As Administrator’, then click ‘Ok’
3. Double-click the above file to start the installation.
4. Set the Destination Path C:BMW Tools – ‘Install’ – ‘OK’.
5. Select language – ‘Continue’ – ‘Continue’.
6. Select ‘C:’ – ‘Continue’.
7. Select ‘Skip’ – ‘Next’
8. Accept the defaults for programs to update, then click ‘Next’.
9. Select ‘Com1′, ‘OBD’ and ‘USB to Serial Adapter’ – ‘Continue’ – ‘Continue’.
10. The installation will begin and finish automatically.
Step 7. Install obd2tuning INPA/EDIABAS software.
1. From the above extracted file, double-click the file ‘Step 2_ Install INPA.exe’.
2. The Destination Path should be ‘C:temp’, leave as it is and click ‘Next’.
3. Choose ‘English’ and select ‘Continue’ and ‘Continue’.
4. Select ‘C:’ and then ‘Continue’.
5. Select ‘BMW Group Rectification Programs UK’ and click ‘Continue’.
6. Tick ‘Update’ for all options where not grayed out, then ‘Continue’.
7. Select ‘OBD’, then ‘Continue’ and ‘Continue’.
8. The installation will begin and complete.
Step 8. Install OBD Setup
1. Double-click the file ‘Step 3_Final Update.exe’ from the unzipped file.
2. The Destination Path should be left as it is, then select ‘Install’.
3. Select ‘Yes to all’.
4. Once completed, the window will close itself.
Step 9. Complete Installation
1. Double-click the file ‘serial port.reg’ from the unzipped file.
2. When prompted, select ‘Yes’ and ‘Yes’. You will receive confirmation that your registry has been updated.
3. Locate the file ‘C:EDIABASBinobd.ini’ and copy this file into your Windows folder.