Bridge squeezes complete is an authoritative material on squeezes written by Professor Love. It has been re-done by Linda lee etc. A must read for any aspiring bridge player.
- Bridge Squeezes Complete Software For Beginners
- Bridge Squeezes Complete Software Downloads
- Bridge Squeezes Complete Software Freeware
- Bridge Squeezes Complete Software Engineer
This is a list of bidding systems used in contract bridge. Systems listed have either had an historical impact on the development of bidding in the game or have been or are currently being used at the national or international levels of competition.
Bidding systems are characterized as belonging to one of two broadly defined categories:
- natural bidding systems and
- artificial bidding systems.
Nevertheless, each contains elements of the other given the number and variety of treatments and conventions that have been developed by bridge bidding theorists.
Natural four card majors systems
- 5-4-4-3 System
- Baron, an English system developed in the 1940s by Leo Baron, Adam Meredith and others.
- CAB, acronym for Two Clubs, Ace-asking and Blackwood
- EFOS, the Economical Forcing System developed by Eric Jannersten and others in Sweden in the sixties and seventies
- EHAA, acronym for Every Hand An Adventure
Natural five card majors systems
- 5-5-4-2 System
- 5-5-5-1 System
- Aces Scientific
- Five Card Majors
Strong club systems
- Black Club
- Canary Club
- Hybrid Club
- Icelandic Precision
- Neapolitan Club
- Power Precision Club
- Schenken Big Club
- Super Precision Club
- Ultimate Club
Artificial one club systems
- Lea System
- Power Club
- Swedish Club
- Trefle Squeeze
Strong diamond systems
- Magic Diamond
- Leghorn Diamond (Livorno)
- Mirror Diamond
- CS System
Bridge Squeezes Complete Software For Beginners
Weak opening systems
- No Name
- Säffle Spade, a forcing Pass system
Losing trick count systems
Bridge Squeezes Complete Software Downloads
- MMMMajor Bridge Bidding System
- ^Francis, Henry G.; Truscott, Alan F.; Francis, eds. (2001). The Official Encyclopedia of Bridge (6th ed.). Memphis, TN: American Contract Bridge League. p. 44. ISBN0-943855-44-6. OCLC49606900.
- ^Lindkvist, Magnus (2002). Bridge, Classic and Modern Conventions. Bucharest, Romania: Arta Grafica. ISBN978-91-631-1099-3. OCLC82178176.
- ^'Mirror Diamond'. Archived from the original on 2018-08-15. Retrieved 2020-03-07.
- ^Lynch, Sean (2017). IMPERSPICUITY A Losing Trick Count Bridge Bidding System. Kindle Book: Amazon.
- ^MMMMajor Bridge Bidding System