The DeLorme Serial Emulator is a system tray utility that provides access to the settings and status of an Earthmate reciever. You can also use the Configure Virtual COM Ports utility to assign up to three different COM Ports for the Earthmate GPS reciever.
- Delorme LT-20/40 - Delorme provides serial emulator software that will allow the LT-20, a USB GPS, to appear as a standard NMEA GPS on a com port so it should work fine with CQ/X. Similarly for the LT-40 and probably for the Bluetooth version, assuming of course that your laptop is Bluetooth-capable.
- DeLorme Serial Emulator is found among System Utilities, according to its main functionality. These filenames are among the most common for this tool: DeLSerial.exe and SerEmulVspStartup.exe. This software has been checked by our built-in antivirus system, the analysis indicates that this program is 100% secure.
DeLorme Serial Emulator
The Earthmate GPS receiver can be configured to work with up to three different applications at the same time.The utility contains the following items:-About - Shows the version of the utility.-Monitor... - Opens the Monitor GPS Status window.- Ports... - Allows you to configure the Virtual COM Ports.
- Publisher: DeLorme
- Home page:support.delorme.com
- Last updated: April 2nd, 2008
Free Virtual Serial Ports Emulator
VSPE is intended to help software engineers and developers to create/debug/test applications that use serial ports. It is able to create various virtual devices to transmit/receive data. Unlike regular serial ports, virtual devices have special capabilities: for example, the same device can be opened more than once by different applications, that can be useful in many cases.
- Publisher: Eterlogic Software
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2020
DeLorme Topo USA
Topo North America is the Most Complete Mapping Software for Recreation.Topo North America is the most comprehensive computer mapping program for outdoor recreation, with unsurpassed maps, available imagery, trip planning features, on-road navigation, and GPS capabilities.
- Publisher: DeLorme
- Home page:shop.delorme.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2010
Q-emuLator is a software emulator of the QL running in Windows and Mac. Q-emuLator has an interpreter of the 68008's instructions, and emulates the basic QL's hardware, redirecting input and output to the Mac's or PC's video, keyboard, mouse, disks, sound hardware and serial ports.
- Publisher: Daniele Terdina
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2012
EM100 is a Serial Flash Emulator based on RAM memory in order to offer the best update performances. This advanced tool has been designed in close cooperation with the Serial Flash suppliers to emulate the behaviors of all the market Serial Flash and also the next generation Serial Flash.
- Publisher: Dediprog Technology
- Home page:www.dediprog.com
- Last updated: November 28th, 2011
BirdTerm is a free, open source program for Windows which emulates a serial terminal. It supports ANSI color and cursor position commands.Programmers can use this program to communicate with embedded CPUs which have serial port communication. Can also be used to communicate with old telephone modems etc.
- Publisher: BoldInventions
- Last updated: October 27th, 2011
Delorme Serial Emulator 2.0 Download
COM Port Data Emulator
COM Port Data Emulator is a tool for emulating a com port or an Ethernet device, that generates a serial stream of data. The program can create a data flow, wrap it to data packets (RS232, TCP/IP or UDP) and send to a port. COM Port Data Emulator can help developers or experts test their applications.
- Publisher: AGG Software
- Home page:www.aggsoft.com
- Last updated: April 8th, 2016
Sybink Systems Keyboard Emulator
Sybink Systems Keyboard Emulator is a small footprint application that allows a serial device to be emulated as a HID keyboard to your operating system(OS). It will run on startup and take any input from your serial device and present it to your OS as if it were being typed on a keyboard.
- Publisher: Sybink Systems
- Last updated: June 29th, 2015
Blue Terminal is a serial emulator program for Windows only, and is customised to work with the Bluegiga range of bluetooth modules. Blue Terminal is designed to build on previous terminal emulators, such as Telix, Windows3 Terminal, Hyperterminal and Putty.
- Publisher: ESDN
- Home page:esdn.com.au
- Last updated: September 26th, 2014
Virtual Serial Port Driver
Virtual Serial Port Driver by Eltima creates virtual COM port pairs in the system. Using these ports serial applications can communicate with each other and transfer data via virtual null-modem cable.
- Publisher: Eltima Software
- Home page:www.eltima.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2017
Free Virtual Serial Ports
Though it's free, Free Virtual Serial Ports is also one of the best tools of its kind, as it's really reliable and accurate, allowing you to emulate a large variety of serial ports, all correctly registered and visible in Windows device manager under standard Ports (COM & LPT) device class, and all behaving exactly like real hardware serial ports, with full serial port functionality.
- Publisher: HHD Software, Ltd.
- Home page:freevirtualserialports.com
- Last updated: November 19th, 2015
Indigo Terminal Emulator
Indigo Terminal Emulator is a powerful terminal based communication software tool for telnet and serial terminal communications. Indigo offers many tools and features that are unmatched in other terminal software solutions. Indigo supports scripting and simultaneous connected terminal sessions.
- Publisher: shadeBlue
- Home page:www.shadeblue.com
- Last updated: April 20th, 2014
Tera Term is a terminal emulation program that allows you to connect to Linux boxes.Main Features:- Serial port connections.- TCP/IP (telnet, SSH1, SSH2) connections.- Log replaying.- Named pipe connection.- IPv6 communication.- VT100 emulation and selected VT200/300 emulation.- TEK4010 emulation.- File transfer protocols (Kermit, XMODEM, YMODEM, ZMODEM, B-PLUS and Quick-VAN).
- Publisher: T. Teranishi
- Home page:ttssh2.sourceforge.jp
- Last updated: October 3rd, 2015
Wise Telnet & Serial Terminal
-Locally and remotely programmable keyboard.-Support for 7-bit National Replacement Characters (NRC).-Protect and write-protect modes.-24/25/42/43 line, and 80/132 column display modes, including Economy 80-column(TM) mode.-Character, line and page attributes.-Multiple, sizeable page modes and full split-screen support.
- Publisher: John Popplewell
- Last updated: September 6th, 2011
Xshell is a software emulation program that can perform multiple maintenance operations while offering support for protocols like SSH, TELNET and RLOGIN. It comes equipped with a command-line shell to help users manage Unix or Linux hosts more efficiently.
- Publisher: NetSarang Computer, Inc.
- Home page:www.netsarang.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2020
ZOC is a professional terminal emulation software for Windows and macOS.Its impressive list of emulations and powerful features makes it a reliable and elegant tool that connects you to hosts and mainframes via secure shell, telnet, serial cable and other methods of communication.
- Publisher: EmTec Innovative Software
- Home page:www.emtec.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2020
HW Virtual Serial Port Single
Free, unrestricted Virtual Serial Port driver for any TCP/IP devices. Compatible with Windows 2000, XP (Win 98, NT), Windows Vista & even 64 bit Windows 7NEWRuns as a standalone application, or as a NT service suitable for servers NEWOption to start at Windows startup and minimize to System Tray.
- Publisher: HW group
- Home page:www.hw-group.com
- Last updated: May 6th, 2012
Serial Key Generator
Serial Key Generator is a program to help developers generate serial numbers for applications. You can generate serial keys using a custom number of columns and characters per column. The sequence of numbers/digits can be defined in the application. The output can be saved as CSV or TXT documents.
- Publisher: VCL Examples
- Home page:skgenerator.vclexamples.com
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2014
Article ID: 319
DeLorme Serial Emulation Driver for Earthmate® GPS Receivers
This update installs the DeLorme Serial Emulation Driver so that the USB Earthmate GPS, Earthmate GPS LT-20, Earthmate GPS PN-20, and Earthmate GPS BT-20 can be recognized in NMEA 0183 compliant mapping applications.
Note: This driver is not for use with the 64bit version of Windows. This driver is also not supported when coming out of sleep or hibernation mode.To Download and Install the Update
Before installing this update, plug the Earthmate GPS into an available USB Port to allow Windows to recognize the GPS as an HID device.
- Click Download Now at the bottom of this list.
- Save the file to the desktop.
- Locate DeLorme Serial Emulator1.1.exe and double-click it.
- Click Next.
- Select the 'I accept the terms of this license agreement' option.
- Click Next.
- Restart the computer when prompted.
Note: The installation will resume once the computer has restarted.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Right-click on the DeLorme Serial Emulator system tray icon and select Ports... from the pop-up menu.
- Select NMEA next to the COM Port you wish to use and close the utility.
- Open the mapping application.
- In the GPS Settings, select NMEA as the device and the COM port you selected in step 11 as the COM port the device is connected to.
- Start the GPS.
Download Now (14 MB)
About the DeLorme Serial Emulator
The DeLorme Serial Emulator is a system tray utility that provides access to the settings and status of an Earthmate reciever. You can also use the Configure Virtual COM Ports utility to assign up to three different COM Ports for the Earthmate GPS reciever. The Earthmate GPS reciever can be configured to work with up to three different applications at the same time.
The utility contains the following items:
- About - Shows the version of the utility.
- Monitor... - Opens the Monitor GPS Status window.
- Ports... - Allows you to configure the Virtual COM Ports.
- Auto-Start - Automatically starts the GPS when it is plugged in.
- Start - Starts the GPS.
- Stop - Stops the GPS.
- Exit - Exits the utility.