- Download Update.zip For Android 5.1 Android
- Download Update.zip For Android 5.1 Windows 10
- Download Update.zip For Android 5.1 Windows 7
- Download Update.zip For Android 5.1 Download
Android 5.1.1 free download - Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Kingo Android Root, Android 5.0 Lollipop, and many more programs.
This firmware is for Egreat A10 TV Box with HiSilicon HI3798CV20 as CPU.
Download latest Android Lollipop 5.1.1 stock firmware v220.127.116.11 for Egreat A10 II TV Box from here or here. Download previous firmware from here.
Download Update.zip For Android 5.1 Android
Model: Egreat A10 II TV Box
Image file size: 695 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV20
Image name: update.zip
Inside archive: firmware + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin + recovery.img
Firmware version: 18.104.22.168
Build number: Hi3798CV200-eng 5.1.1 LMY48W eng.root.20190825.195648 test-keys
Firmware upgrade instructions
This version firmware has three ways to update, user data won’t be wiped. Settings –> About –> OTA Update
1. OTA Update. The device will upgrade to newest firmware after you connect internet.
2. USB Update.
3. Forced refresh/recovery system.
The instructions to force to recovery the firmware
1. Please download the forced recovery firmware, the forced recovery firmware contains the following 4 files: update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
Please do not modify the file names and copy these four files to the root directory of the U-disk of FAT32 disk format.
2. Cut off the power supply of this machine, inset the U-disk into the USB2.0 interface of this machine, with a slender hard object (something like the clip after expansion) to insert into the RST small round hole, keep holding down the RST key in RST round hole not loosened, turn on the machine power after holding down the RST button.
3. Keep the posture, release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
4. Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart, after restart, the player can be normally put into use.
Download Update.zip For Android 5.1 Windows 10
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
1. Significantly increase the boot speed;
2. Solve the problem of unable to start and shut down normally;
3. You can choose to use poster wall V3.0 or V2.0 (default V3.0);
4. The poster wall V3.0 function is greatly upgraded;
5. Can close the firmware upgrade prompt;
6. Added central control status feedback.
Detailed update points:
1. Poster wall V3: Added online subtitle function.
2. Poster wall V3: Added the function of displaying all storage devices first in the file display mode.
3. Poster wall V3: Added the option to display files or poster walls first.
4. Poster wall V3: Added search function.
5. Poster wall V3: Added record search history function.
6. Poster wall V3: Added the confirmation for deleting videos or posters.
7. Poster wall V3: Added automatic filtering of files containing sample in the file name.
8. Poster wall V3: Fixed the issue that the eighth season of “Game of Thrones” would not be stacked.
9. Poster wall V3: Fixed the problem that classification may not be accessible after custom classification.
10. Settings: Settings-> New poster wall version selection during playback.
11. Settings: Added “Do not prompt firmware online upgrade” switch in Settings-> About.
12. Settings: Added “Memory Play” switch in Settings-> Play.
13. System: Fix the problem that the standby indicator does not light after shutdown.
14. System: Fix the problem that the system fails to start normally due to failure to shut down.
15, system: optimization: greatly speed up the boot.
16. System: After using “Memory Clean Up”, the poster wall v3.0 posters are not displayed.
17. System: Fix the issue of customizing no picture in background
18. Intelligent control: adapt to the state feedback of the control, play, pause, stop, etc in AIKS system
19.Built-in applications updated to the latest version
Overseas Department EGREAT TECHNOLOGY
Mail: [email protected]
Download Update.zip For Android 5.1 Windows 7
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Gapps are abbreviated as Google Apps. Every new Android Smartphone comes with various pre-installed apps such as Gmail, Google Play Store, Google Chrome, etc., which are referred as Google proprietary apps or specifically Gapps. These apps are developed under Google Licensing terms in order to prevent usage in any other mobile operating system and modification by the third-party developers. This is the reason that you can’t get your hands-on any of the Gapps after installing Custom ROMs. Nevertheless, Gapps are not necessary to run the Android system but they are solely loaded for the user’s advantage. So, when you flash any Custom ROM on an Android Smartphone, you need to flash Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps along it to get the full advantage of Android ecosystem.
As we know that the Google came up with the new Android version (i.e., Android 5.0 Lollipop) with a redefined interface and features. Indeed, all the Gapps are redesigned featuring a new materialistic interface and updated functionality to support Android 5.0 Lollipop iteration. Well, the good news is that Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps are made available for all the Custom ROMs. So, here is the link to Download Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps that you really need to flash along with any of the Custom ROMs.
Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps Compatibility:
- CyanogenMod 12 ROM
- Paranoid Android 4.6 ROM
- PACman ROM
- Omni ROM
- Slim ROM
- Carbon ROM
- SlimBean ROM
- Liquid Smooth ROM
- MIUI ROM
- BeanStalk ROM
- Vanir ROm
- Mahdi ROM
- Dirty Unicorns ROM
- Other too…
Read: Download Android 5.0 Lollipop Stock Apps
Download Update.zip For Android 5.1 Download
- Please charge your Android device at least up to 70% to avoid undesired errors.
- “USB Debugging” option must be enabled.
- Your Android device must be rooted and possess any Custom Recovery to flash Custom ROM and Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps.
How to Install Custom ROM and Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps on any Android Device
Step 1) Download Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps package from the below link.
Step 2) Copy the downloaded Gapps package to your device root directory. Also, make sure that you have copied the Custom ROM package too.
Step 3) Turn your device off.
Step 4) Start your device in to recovery mode by using specific key combination.
Step 5) Once you are in recovery, you have to format the system and clear cache.
Step 6) Finally, you can install Custom ROM and Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps by navigating to “Install zip from SD Card > Choose zip from SD Card > select zip file to flash > give OK“.
But make sure that you must flash the “Custom ROM” first and then “Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps“.
Step 7) That’s it! Once the flashing procedure is completed successfully, restart your device to enjoy whole new Android world.
Read: Free Themes Collection for Android Smartphone
Apart from link to Download Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps, you can also finddownload links for Android 4.4.x KitKat Gapps, Android 4.3.x Jelly Bean Gapps, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Gapps, Android 4.1.x Jelly Bean Gapps, Android 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich Gapps and Android 2.3.x Gingerbread Gapps.
Download Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps for Custom ROMs
|Android Version||Download Link|
|Android 5.0 Lollipop||Download|
|Android 4.4.x KitKat||Download|
|Android 4.4.x KitKat (Minimal Gapps)||Download|