- God Of War 4 For Mac Free Download Windows 10
- God Of War 4 For Mac Free Download Windows 7
- God Of War 4 For Mac Free Download Free
Sony Interactive company is now back again with the new game which is now finally available for the Mac OS (OS X) which is the God of War IV or also called.
- Nasty Armoured Tanks of War v.0.2.10A 3D (openGL) tank game based loosly on scorched earth, but including a single player element. The goal is to kill the other tanks and as much terrain as ...
- Black & White 2 for Mac OS v.1.0Play as a just God or as a God of War. Wage massive wars, sieges and battles or use your skill and power to keep the peace. Discover and use new Epic Miracles, including the ground-ripping Earthquake and volcanoes, which cause rivers of lava.
- Coyote's Tale: Fire & Water for Mac OS v.1.0Play as the fiery Tletl or the mellow Atl as they embark on a deceiving quest. With the Max, the god of games, and Coyote, the god of story telling as your guides, challenge 15 Aztec gods and collect hidden items in attempts to stop the world from ...
- Fitness Dash for Mac OS v.1.0After DinerTown loses in a staggering tug-of-war defeat to the Meatropolis Mashers, Jo the Jogger warns her team mates to keep fit. Seems the residents of DinerTown are just a little too devoted to their expertly-served burgers and shakes, though.
- Luxor 3 for Mac OS v.1.0.2Takes you on an ethereal journey where your match-three skills are used to battle the power-hungry god of Chaos in order to free the spirits of other Egyptian gods before they reach the pyramid at the end of their path, and all is forever lost.
- Machines at War Mac v.1.2Command hundreds of units across the battlefield in this real time strategy game. You are challenged to construct an epic war machine and use it to become a dominating world power. Exciting for both for newcomers and hardcore gamers.
- Yam The Killer Potato v.1.7.2Yam - The Killer Potato. Take on the role of the fearless agent, Yam. Yam's mission is to infiltrate the various enemy bases around his homeworld and rescue as many MIAs as possible. Yam is a solider in the Potato Army. Many years ago the ...
- Chess clock E v.8The world chess championship is being held in Bangkok. Chessbase European Site. ChessBase is a m ...
- Yam: The Killer Potato for Mac OS v.1.6.3Take on the role of the fearless agent, Yam. Yams mission is to infiltrate the various enemy bases around his homeworld and rescue as many MIAs as possible. Yam is a solider in the Potato Army. Many years ago the Potatos Homeworld was invaded by a ...
- Magic country: War of Duboloms v.1.0Magic country: War of Duboloms - game developed on Blender Game ...
- Star Wars: Empire at War for Mac OS v.1.05 Rev APuts the power to command an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy in the hands of players, giving them the freedom to determine how they play the game within the completely scalable and accessible gameplay. Set a few years before the events of ...
- Secrets of the Vatican: the Holy Lance for Mac OS v.1.0Travel around the world with the Father Bagatti to get back the fragments of the Holy Lance de Longin. The end of the Second World War depends on your success! Among all the relics spread across the world, the Holy Lance of Longin is considered as ...
- Hidden Mysteries - Civil War for Mac OS v.1.0.2Join General Walker, loyal follower of Abe Lincoln, for a Civil War adventure. Search original battlefields for clues and letters left by members of a secret society. These individuals hid millions of dollars in gold, cash, and coin. Scour 20 hidden ...
- Machines at War for Mac OS v.1.2Command an army of forces across the battlefield with ease in this real time strategy game. You are challenged to construct an epic war machine and use it to become a dominating world power.Machines at War features a random map system so every ...
- Mystery Stories: Island of Hope for Mac OS v.1.0Solve the mystery of an apparatus from World War II, whose completion was prevented by the Nazis, that could solve the global energy problem! A mysterious sect and some ruthless ex-secret agents from former communist East Germany also want it, and ...
- Kingdom of Heaven ScreensaverPut this drama on your desktop. Kingdom of Heaven is epic adventure about a common man who finds himself thrust into a decades long war, serving a doomed king and falling in love with a forbidden ...
- Jalada Children of Arisia v.1.6.0jalada Children of Arisian is a futuristic real time strategy game. Boskone formed an alliance with the Overlords of Delgon, and through a hyper-spatial tube the combined forces again attacked humanity. You landed upon the planet Medon, whose ...
- Rome: Total War Gold Edition for Mac OS v.1.1An epic-scale strategy game that invites you to experience the grandeur, glory and brutality that was ancient Rome. Encompassing three centuries of warfare from the Punic Wars to the death of Augustus, the game captures the excitement and challenge ...
- Jalada YAM II: Return of the Killer Potato for Mac OS v.2.1.2Yam is back in 3D! Now is on you to lead the Potatos across their homeworld in a series of strategic strikes on enemy strong holds, supply lines and bases. YAM II: Return of the Killer Potato takes place a short time after the end of the previous ...
- Fitness Dash for Mac OS After DinerTown loses in a staggering tug-of- war defeat to
- Wheel Of Life Mac The program would help you not lose the taste for life
- Age of Empires III for Mac OS Command one of eight mighty powers grappling to conquer the
- Governor of Poker 2: Premium Edition for Mac Howdy! Do you want it all? Then go for the Governor of Poker
- Governor of Poker for Mac OS Battle your way in poker tournaments or cash games and win
- Rome: Total War Gold Edition for Mac OS An epic-scale strategy game that invites you to experience
- Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for Mac OS Frasse and the Peas of Kejick is a fairytale-style point and
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs for Mac OS Play as one of three new civilizations - Aztec, Iroquois, or
- Star Wars: Empire at War for Mac OS Puts the power to command an entire war for the Star Wars
After the (somewhat) satisfying finale of God of War 3, Sony Santa Monica decided to go back (again) into the God of War mythos with Ascension, giving us the ability to play as a Kratos who isn’t nearly as angry as you may be used to. For the first time ever, there is an added multiplayer mode to the experience, though it remains to be seen how it holds up. Is Kratos’ history still worth exploring, or should the franchise move on?
What I Liked
It Gets Off To A Great Start
The God of War games are known for their quick, epic introductions and Ascension is no exception. No sooner do you break free from the Furies’ chains, in a very Kratos way, do you quickly get involved in a long, encompassing boss fight while trying to escape the Prison of the Damned. It may not be as heart-pounding as a certain fight seen in God of War 3, but I found Ascension’s opening to be one of the best in recent memory.
Oh, and the sound the blades make is awesome.
I was very skeptical when I saw multiplayer for the first time, and when I got into the beta prior to launch, I wasn’t exactly a big fan. Thankfully, after putting some time into the final product, online play really helped improve my thoughts of Ascension as a whole package.
You are able to choose from variants of Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, or even a difficult gauntlet of enemies, as well as select your own warrior. Gameplay works very similarly to the main game, with combos and magic attacks key, with traps thrown into the so-so levels.
Though I found there were balancing issues that could see you getting combo-juggled without a chance to retaliate before dying, I had hours of fun trying to take down all the enemies with my upgraded Spartan.
What I Didn’t Like
The Way The Story is Told
The story itself is pretty weak, not really offering any interesting information about Kratos that we didn’t already know, but the way the story is told is probably the worst part. I won’t spoil much, though I will say that Ascension starts out with Kratos in chains at the Prison of the Damned, some stuff happens, then you go back three weeks in time to a point that doesn’t seem necessary.
This flashback/flashforward mechanic is then used a couple more times through the game and it really hurts the overall flow. It’s especially bad when the story does start to get a little compelling, only to rip you through time yet again, with the exact same power-ups on your weapons.
When it comes to the finale of Ascension, instead of giving you a crazy ending that sets up the events perfectly for the next God of War, the ending just feels rushed and unsatisfying.
God Of War 4 For Mac Free Download Windows 10
Rather than a natural evolution of the franchise, Ascension feels like they were testing the waters for God of War IV to see what they could change to the formula. The differences that stuck out to me, and were negatives, are the new Rage meter, the loss of Rage of the Gods, the changing of the menus, somewhat different controls, the axing of true save points, and picking up weapons.
It was nice to see some changes to God of War, but none of them really panned out for me and I hope Sony Santa Monica goes back to what works next time around.
It Just Doesn’t Live Up To The Other God of War Games
God Of War 4 For Mac Free Download Windows 7
Thanks to the lackluster storytelling, combat which doesn’t become second nature until later in the game, and the little changes, Ascension’s single player just doesn’t match up to any other game in the series. It’s not to a point where the game is bad, far from it, but I’m starting to re-think my personal ranking of having Chains of Olympus as my least favorite.
God Of War 4 For Mac Free Download Free