- How To Get A Hack Client For Minecraft On Mac Windows 10
- How To Get A Hack Client For Minecraft On Mac Free
Minecraft Versions OptiFine Baritone (snapshot & pre-release versions) too many to list here: supported 1: supported 2: Wurst MC 1.15.2: 1.15.2: supported 1: supported 2. Minecraft 1.16.2 Wurst Hacked Client Downloads Wurst Client downloads for Minecraft 1.16.2 - The Nether Update. Wurst 7.9 - SnowShoe, AltManager Export, Bugfixes.
Note: The 2b2t Wiki is not responsible for your usage of any cheat client. You will most likely be banned on non-anarchy Minecraft servers for use of them. Use them at your own risk.
A client, often known as a cheat client or hacked client, or utility mod, is a modification to Minecraft which offer modules, also known as cheats or hacks, which are not in vanilla (the default form of) Minecraft. No clients are affiliated with Mojang, similar to most mods.
As clients can give players an unfair advantage, the usage of them is against the rules of most servers and will get users banned. On anarchy servers like 2b2t, however, using clients has been normalized, as most players use them.
Excluding new players, it is rare to find players who do not use clients, as they're needed for automating travel, giving advantages in PvP, and generally improving quality of life, such as with Search or NoRender, which patches lag and priority bans (which other players can do to you if you aren't careful).
History on 2b2t
In early 2b2t, hacks were not as readily available to the public as they currently are. People would either code the early clients themselves or get them from friends or sketchy websites. While historically, clients were only used by a fraction of the player base, their usage has increased over time. Many players used vanilla until after TheCampingRusher brought an influx of players to the server, causing the number of players using a client to gradually increase over time. Despite implicitly allowing cheating, 2b2t patches many cheats such as extremely fast movement hacks, to reduce lag on the server, but also patches vanilla things such as Shulker box data, while making vanilla Elytra flying and vanilla fishing less effective than normal, which are controversial topics on the server.
List of clients on 2b2t
This section will discuss most of the used clients on 2b2t and rank them based on their usage by the common player. Most of these are offered by the client's own personal site.
These are the clients that are generally most trusted by the 2b2t community.
- Impact - A free client with built-in Baritone, an AI pathfinder bot that can automatically escape spawn. It was made well known during the Rusher War after Rusher's advertisement and through eventual use of many 2b2t YouTubers. Impact has many modules that are useful on 2b2t for explorers, travelers, and builders.
- Future - A paid client advertised by Fit and several other 2b2t YouTubers. Future costs $20 and is one of the few clients that costs money. Avoid any unofficial or 'cracked' versions. Even though they can be downloaded for free, they are almost certainly backdoored and will leak your coordinates and maybe worse (IP and Passwords).
Somewhat common clients
- KAMI Blue - An open-source fork of KAMI which was known for having a working elytra flight bypass for 2b2t (until elytras were practically disabled in early September 2020), along with features like Impact and proper Baritone integration. The client receives a new update every few days. There are currently 3 main developers and nearly 60 contributors to the project.
- Rusherhack - Client made by John200410, who also is the main creator of Rusherb0t. Rusherhack currently costs $20, but in the past, there was a $60 premium version. Currently famous for her great boat fly.
- Pyro - A $20 PvP client with some unique bypasses developed by GiantNuker and Ionar2 (former developer of Salhack). Used for duping items since late September of 2020, as it has an autoduper module. The client was leaked in October of 2020 by [Crystallinqq], whispers say he added a backdoor but it isn't confirmed.
Uncommon hacked clients
- Inertia - Formerly known as WWE until a DMCA claim by the real WWE was filed. Inertia was used extensively for the 2019 donkey dupe. It is like both Impact and Future but lacking some of the better features from both.
- ForgeHax - Runs as a Forge mod, open-source with a power user feel to it. It lacks a useful GUI and is configured with only commands. ForgeHax became popular thanks to its book writer for creating ban books/dupe books.
- KAMI - Client developed by 086 in 2018 and was one of the first to have auto-place for end crystals. KAMI Forge edition's development is officially finished; consider using KAMI Blue instead.
How To Get A Hack Client For Minecraft On Mac Windows 10
- Ares - A free, closed source utility mod with great combat modules and a unique GUI and HUD. It is currently developed by Tigermouthbear.
- Wurst+ 2 - A (formerly) private client that is normally used only for crystal combat. Wurst+ 2 went public in late September of 2020. Not associated with Wurst.
- Salhack - A client made by Ionar2 which went open source due to the unobfuscated jar being leaked. Currently has no developers and the Discord does not provide technical support for Salhack either. Contains no XRay or search functions but is useful for crystal combat.
- Raion - A paid client developed by Robeart and mastercooker in 2019 and was one of the first clients to have godmode. Today, Raion is not highly popular and not many 2b2t regulars use it. The current price of Raion is $20.
- Konas - A paid client developed by GL_DONT_CARE, Darki, and auto in 2020. The current price of Konas is $11. Konas has some bypasses for 2b2t as packetfly, strafe, and more. Konas is mostly used for crystal combat because of its excellent crystal aura.
- Gamesense - Open source project developed by members of the community. It is mostly used as an 'accessory' client for its rendering and combat modules.
- Badlion+ - Client developed by bon55. Used mainly for the BedAura and AutoTNTCart, features that were (at the time) only available in private clients. bon55 has left the project, and the github repo along with the discord were deleted in late 2020.
These clients might have been common in the past but are nearly unheard of in modern anarchy.
- Wurst - A formerly popular client. Although occasionally recommended to new players, Wurst is no longer a good option for 2b2t players. Although it has been updated to have basic features such as CrystalAura and AutoTotem, It is still very outdated and falls behind even most free clients.
- LiquidBounce - Used for a brief time due to bed teleportation exploit.
- SkillClient - Known for being the first free client with entity speed. SkillClient was used in 2017 to catch up to the X+ diggers.
- Aristois - Gained popularity for its ChatSpammer feature, which many other free clients have now. Aristois has an $8 premium version and support for an alt dispenser.
- Wolfram - Known for NCP bypassing features. It also had features like Baritone, but quite slow.
How To Get A Hack Client For Minecraft On Mac Free
- Nodus - An older hacked client from 1.2-1.8. It was one of the first hacked clients you could download that was not from some shady website. Can no longer be used, as the last released version was for 1.8.9.
- Huzuni - Popular client used in 2015 that was later updated to 1.11.
- Metro - Popular client used in 2015 on the 1.8 version of Minecraft. Nearly every cheat worked except for flight.
- 5zig Mod - Client used in June and July 2016 to get into 2b2t easier due to queue issues. Made completely irrelevant after AutoReconnect was popularized in Wurst and Impact.
- Xulu - Client developed by Elementars, used by Emperium pvpers.
- Infinity+ - Client developed by Madmeg,R _33, floppa, Venroy, SankuGG, ThatADHDkid_ and Memeszz. It is a private client for Infinity members and trusted pvp members. It is mostly focused on pvp modules and some funny modules that were requested by Bachi.
- Momentum - Client developed by linustouchtips in late 2020. Old versions are public and open source, but later versions are private. The client is most notable for it's crystal combat modules and it's movement modules.
- Helix - Client developed by Izverg86 and used by certain members of the diggers.
- Vapid/V/NoVa - Client created by Pyrobyte, continued by kinorana after 2013.
- root - Developed by 086 from 2016 to 2017, and with some parts being reused for KAMI's base.
- Vort3x - Vortex Coalition client made by inv41idu53rn4m3. Vort3x was popular for spamming 'Did you know?' messages and duping during the 11/11 dupe.
- rootNET - A paid client developed by iZac. The client is currently in the beta phase of development and costs $20.
- Glowclient - Client created by GlowskiBroski, was one of the early clients to have PacketFly and had other unique hacks. A backdoored crack was released in late 2018 by BabbaJ. The cracked version flashed gore and jumpscares when playing.
- Xdolf - created by x0XP and Sgt. Pepper. The first free client to contain AutoTotem, AutoCrystal, and EntitySpeed. Xdolf saw minor use in 2017 before being DMCA'd by Mojang.
- Adorufu/Asuna/Axiom - Discontinued series of clients based on each other, some free and some paid, developed by Sasha. Based off x0XP's Xdolf Client.
- DotGod.CC/Butterfly - A PVP client that inspired most KAMI skids, popularizing modules such as Surround, AutoTrap, HoleESP. The client was made by elite_tier.pl and was private until the end of its development.
- Backdoored - Briefly known as Ebic Client, was private for some time before going public paid for $20. Developed by cookiedragon234, Carbolemons, and Tigermouthbear.
- Atom Utility Mod - Originally developed as a KAMI fork by Nucleus, its new rewrite is currently custom based and older versions are available publicly, while its newer versions are currently private.
- Phobos (Phobos) - formerly backdoored client with versions 1.3 and 1.5.4 having contained backdoors. Phobos 1.3 contained a coordinate logger, and Phobos 1.5.4 contained a Remote Access Trojan (RAT), which uploaded the user's Minecraft passwords, Discord token, Chrome passwords, desktop screenshots, and computer files to a remote server. Coordinates to many bases were obtained and leaked, and the developers had access to personal information.
- Winst0n — Client made by taylo112 that turned out to be backdoored. Caused for the creation of the meme term 'Winst0n'd' due to consecutive griefing.
- Kinodupe — Client that only existed for 6 whole days during the 11/11 dupe. Its only purpose was to make duping easier during the 11/11 dupe. However, using this client would leak your coords, and the resulting spreadsheet was eventually posted publicly resulting in many griefs. Many players however took advantage of this fact and duped in random locations.
- Adolf — An early hacked client by x0XP, would steal your coords.
- G4DMODE Client — Made it easier to execute the Godmode glitch of Mid-2019, but it would leak your IP, passwords, and coordinates. According to Satisfaction, it affected over 20 players.
- nhack/nhack2/nhack3 — Client made by The Tyranny and started by popbob. Some versions were backdoored and used to screenshot omaliymix's and Kaameron's desktop, causing both to leave 2b2t. Continued by c1yd3i and iTristan.
Other clients can be found on the 2b2t Media Archivehere.
Installing Your Hacked Client
WARNING: If your computer knowledge goes as far as clicking radio buttons and pressing, 'Install', in the installation wizard, take extra precautions when performing installations, or refrain from installing anything at all.
- Choose your desired hack client. There are many clients a player can choose from. Many of the most popular and safe ones can be found here.
- Download your desired hacked client. This is one of the riskiest steps of the installation process. The reason that this is risky is because you may not actually be installing the hacked client you chose, but rather another program that could be malware or be backdoored. Therefore, you should click the links on this page; do not try and find the client's official website on your own through Google or Discord. If you download through the hacked client's website, it will most likely take you through ad.fly or another website of the same function. These websites allow the creators of the hacked client to earn some money by displaying advertisements to those who download it. Forge and OptiFine also do this. These websites can display ads and popups that lead to malicious downloads or can be 'tech support scams'. Generally, do not click on or interact with any popups or notification boxes, just look for the 'Skip Ad' button so you can be taken to the download page back on the original site. Unless you have an ad block program (which doesn't completely protect you from risk), it could be safer to ask a friend or trusted person to send you the installer or a link to the official download page of the hacked client.
- If the download you received was an .exe, .jar file, or other executable, you can double click to run it and it will guide you through the installation process. You may need to install Java and/or bypass Windows Defender (more info, run anyway).
- Otherwise, if the download is a .zip file: unzip the file, go to the .minecraft folder (in the hidden %appdata% folder) and transfer the contents of the unzipped folder into the versions folder.
- Once you have done that, open your Minecraft launcher, and make a new profile. Depending on the client, it may require to be named a specific name: i.e. 313hax (Impact)). Now simply change the Minecraft version to the one with the hacked client name next to it and you are good to go.
Do not, under any circumstances, open any links, let alone client download links, that were posted by someone in the 2b2t server chat, or in Discord servers.
Download Nodus client
Nodus is the world’s best and most popular Minecraft hack! the Minecraft cheat, Nodus, powers you with one-click tools so you have a competitive advantage in building, griefing, PvP’n and whatever else fits your fancy! Nodus is free for all and works on all major operating systems; Mac, Linux and Windows.
The Minecraft Nodus Hacked Client comes packed with over 50+ cheats that let you rule the playing field. All cheats are instantly deployable at a moments notice…
Y Click GUI