- This guide contains everything you need to know for a Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace unlock: where to procure the code from, what is the process flow, and instructions for how to enter the code on your phone.
- Before placing an order for an unlock code please make sure you send us the correct information! Send us the correct IMEI of your Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace. (Find the IMEI by dialing.#06# on your phone or by checking the sticker underneath the battery) The IMEI is a 15 or 16 digit number and is unique.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace? Unlock Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace, locked by the operator. Unlock Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace, depending on the manufacturer. Conduct unlock SIM card. Restore the phone capacity, which has been locked memory. Unlock java games 6. Remove a graphic lock from an android-smartphone. GSM codes for Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Change PIN code -.04. and enter the old PIN code, and twice a new PIN code. Change PIN2 code -.042. and enter the old PIN2 code, and twice the new PIN2 code. Unlock SIM (PIN) -.05. and enter the PUK code and new PIN code twice Unlock SIM (PIN2) -.052. and enter the PUK2 code and new PIN2 code twice.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J1 Ace FRP Lock Remove without PC/SIDESYNC/OTG easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
This method work on Samsung J1 Ace J110M (New Zealand, LATAM); Samsung J1 Ace J110F (Australia, Africa, UAE); Samsung J1 Ace J110G (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore); Samsung J1 Ace J110L with no LTE (Brazil).
Samsung J1 Ace Network Unlock Code Free
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace released in September 2015. Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace comes with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace has a 4.3 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC9830 or Dual-core 1.3 GHz Marvell PXA1908 chipset, and powered by a 1900mAh removable battery. The Samsung J1 Ace comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung J1 Ace:
- Power ON your Samsung J1 Ace
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn ONTalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Network Unlock Code Free
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn OFFTalkBack.
- Tab on Confidentiality Rules.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J1 Ace
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J1 Ace FRP Lock Remove without PC/SIDESYNC/OTG.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: All In One Frp unlock Tool FRP BYPASS Tools 2019